Offering durable Rubber Moulded Components, Molded Rubber Components, Rubber Pads, Rubber O Rings, Silicone O Rings, Rubber Dampers, Rubber Bushes, Rubber Washers, Rubber Bellows at the market leading prices
Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 5000.00 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- 1 Days
Lathe Cut Rubber Washers & Square Rings
As per the variegated requirements of our clients, we are offering a broad array of Lathe Cut Rubber Washers & Square Rings which is extensively used in automobile, engineering and other related industries. With quality features like durability, high strength, optimum quality, sturdy construction and temperature & pressure resistance, we manufacture these products utilizing the best quality rubber and latest tools & technology in line with the set international standards. These Lathe Cut Rubber Washers & Square Rings are available in various shapes and sizes ranging from sizes 20 mm OD up to 130 mm OD.
- Square and rectangular cut rings are used in static applications as a direct replacement for O-Rings.
- They are considered a inexpensive, loose-tolerance alternative to moulded O-Rings.
- Because they are fabricated from a cylindrical tube of rubber which is extruded, the inside and outside diameters are defined and the part is specified by dimensioning the inside diameter and wall thickness.
- The tube is then machined into various cross-sectional configurations by using a precision grinder or lathe-type cutting machine. By using the process of extruding material, expensive moulds are not required giving designers flexibility in sizing to their exact requirements.
- Square rings are considered an economical alternative to O-Rings, particularly in static applications.
- They seal in a superior manner, at a lower cost than any other comparable device.
- They use the same groove as O-ring
- They can be used for radial seals
- They are made of homogenous material without joints or laminations
- The edges are accurately formed
- Surface smoothness, hardness, elasticity, toxicity and texture can be controlled
- The modern, economical option for static applications
Lathe cut washers are parted from rubber tube so have no flash, square edges and can be made from most rubber polymers including Nitrile, Buna, Neoprene, EPDM, Viton, Silicone, Natural and Polyurethane.
Many washers are punched from sheet which can lead to an apple core/hour glass effect on the edge as the cutting blade compresses the rubber before cutting through. Moulded washers tend to have flow marks, flash and feed points evident on the finished product. Some washers cannot be lathe cut, either they are too thin or the inside diameter is too small to support the tube during cutting.
Typical uses of lathe cut washers
- Oil filter and air filter sealing rings
- Gas fitting seals
- Aerosol can washers
- Water fitting seals
- Seal caps on chemical containers
Our high speed machine for manufacturing lathe cut rubber washers enable us to produce up to 200000 nos / day.
The minimum order quantity for these washers would be 25000 pieces per order.